How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
How to answer “Where do you see yourself in 10 years?”
- Do your research. Show your interviewer you’re prepared by researching the company and the position.
- Imagine your future.
- Relate your answer to the job.
- Be ambitious, yet realistic.
- Tell them what you want.
- End your answer with a question.
How do you see yourself five years from now?
How to answer ‘where do you see yourself in five years? ‘ in an interview
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years for a teacher?
Example answer: Over the next few years, I want to explore and develop skills in project management. In five years, I want to have gained experience in leading projects for major clients. I will be looking for opportunities to expand my responsibilities within this role to work towards my goal.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years project manager?
5 years from now, I see myself perfecting the role of project manager. I am very passionate about ensuring all departments are functioning effectively and staying on task. In the long-term, I’d like to assume more leadership responsibilities by using my strengths in management, organization and communication.
What are career goals?
Career goals are targets. Things, positions, situations related to your professional life that you have set your mind on achieving. They can be short-term, like getting a promotion or certification, or they can be long-term, like running your own successful business or being an executive at your dream company.
What are your life plans for the future?
26 Future Goals Examples For Your Career And Personal Life
- Read a New Book Every Month.
- Build a Website and Blog.
- Develop a More Active Lifestyle.
- Find New Passions to Explore.
- Learn New Skills in Your Field.
- Take on New Projects at Work.
- Make Time for Friends and Family.
- Do Charity Work.
How do you answer Where do you see yourself in 5 years for college students?
Instead, a strong response should convey that you:
- Expect to be with this company in five years.
- Have seriously considered your future (because you’re an ambitious person).
- Are passionate about this job/company/industry.
- Want to grow with the company/in this role.
- Have done your research.