What is the strangest fact ever?
65 Facts So Weird You Won’t Believe They’re True
- There’s a company that turns dead bodies into an ocean reef.
- The name “bonobo” resulted from a misspelling.
- There is an annual Coffee Break Festival.
- You can buy a flying bicycle.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- Vacuum cleaners were originally horse-drawn.
What is the most interesting thing ever?
The 60 Most Interesting World Facts You’ll Ever Hear
- Glaciers and ice sheets hold about 69 percent of the world’s freshwater.
- The fastest gust of wind ever recorded on Earth was 253 miles per hour.
- Recent droughts in Europe were the worst in 2,100 years.
- The best place in the world to see rainbows is in Hawaii.
What are some dumb facts?
100 Totally Useless Facts That Are Too Entertaining for Words
- No number from 1 to 999 includes the letter “a” in its word form.
- Many oranges are actually green.
- The opposite sides of a die will always add up to seven.
- You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday.
What’s a cool fun fact?
175 Random Facts So Interesting You’ll Say, “OMG!”
- More human twins are being born now than ever before.
- A narwhal’s tusk reveals its past living conditions.
- The first person convicted of speeding was going eight mph.
- “New car smell” is the scent of dozens of chemicals.
What is a good useless fact?
Here are 40 useless facts that everyone should know. There will be NO quiz on these later: In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world’s nuclear weapons combined. On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
Are WTF facts true?
Some of these 100 WTF facts are so out there that you might think they sound false. But, trust us, these unusual tidbits and crazy factoids are 100% accurate.
What are some cool weird facts?
40 Random Obscure Facts That Will Make Everyone Think You’re a Genius
- Competitive art used to be in the Olympics.
- A chef’s hat has exactly 100 pleats.
- “OMG” usage can be traced back to 1917.
- Some cats are actually allergic to humans.
- The majority of your brain is fat.
- Oranges aren’t naturally occurring fruits.