What is the business number of KPLC?
Select “Pay Bill” from the M-Pesa menu. 2. Enter the Kenya Power business number 888 888.
How do I know my KPLC token number?
To do this, simply go to your token meter box and input the code 804 (Hexing) / 100 (Conlog) / Shenzen (65) then press the enter symbol. If successful, your 11-digit account number will be displayed on the screen.
How can I get pay token number?
By Imani Mitchelle For Citizen Digital
- Go to M-Pesa menu.
- Click ”Lipa na M-Pesa’
- Click PayBill.
- Enter the KPLC Busisness number which is 888880.
- Enter the account number.
- Enter the amount of money you want to buy tokens with.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
- Click send and wait for a confirmation from both M-Pesa and Kenya Power.
How do I find my token number?
How to get access to your KPLC Token Number
- On your phone dial *977#
- Choose Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token option.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
Is 501200 a KPLC Paybill number?
Alternative KPLC Token Paybill Number Vendit KPLC token Paybill number is 501200.
How do I find my prepaid electricity meter number?
To check your meter number is very easy. Simply press 65 and then the blue button. Your meter number is the 11 digit number displayed on the screen.
How can I get my token meter number?
To retrieve your last purchase, SMS your meter number to 31371 and your token will be sent back to you.
How do I activate my token meter?
KPLC meters activation can be done from the comfort of your home through purchasing tokens via M-PESA and AirtelMoney….M-PESA.
- Enter KPLC prepaid business number 888880 or 88888.
- Enter your 11 digit meter number.
- Enter amount between 250 and 35,000.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
How do you recharge a token?
Loading The Token Via M-Pesa
- On your mobile phone, navigate to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit and then select M-PESA menu.
- From there select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Next is to choose “Pay Bill“ option.
- Input “Enter Business number“ followed by the KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number which is 888880 and then press “OK”
How can I check my token balance?
How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number.
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
How do I generate a token code?
How to Generate Token Code for Online Transactions
- Dial *737*7# with the phone number that is attached to your GTBank account.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Now, key in the last 6 digits of your GTBank MasterCard.
How can I recover my token number?
To retrieve KPLC tokens number message that you deleted by mistake or accident before feeding the tokens to the meter number:
- Select prepaid service (Token) or Postpaid services (Bill)
- Select Latest Token.
- Enter Meter Number.
- Click Send.
- You will be sent the latest three token numbers you have purchased.
How do I get a Citi Business Online token?
Go to CitiBusiness Online: www.citibusinessonline.com 2. If you checked the ‘Save on this computer’ box previously, your User ID will be prefilled. If not, just enter your User ID and Password 3. To generate a Token password, press and hold the red OTP 1 button. 4. A 6-digit password will appear in the Token display.
How do I get a new SecurID token?
Select “Request a SecurID* Token” under the SecurID* Token option and follow the instructions on the screen. The token will be sent to your local branch for pick-up. How do I activate the replacement token? When you make or delete payments, you will be prompted to enter the token code for authentication.
Where are tokens stored on a merchant’s network?
With tokenization, the only data stored on the merchant’s network is the token. The sensitive card data itself is stored on a server with much higher security. The token is basically a link to that data.
Which is the paybill number for KPLC tokens?
KPLC Paybill Number for Tokens, Prepaid, Postpaid & How to Buy/Pay. The KPLC paybill number for prepaid customers is 888880 while the paybill number for postpaid customers is 888888. Use these business numbers for buying tokens through the M-Pesa or paying your postpaid electricity bill.