What is a 2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 worth?
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Value – $1,246-$11,304 | Edmunds.
What is a 2005 Silverado 1500 worth?
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|Work Truck LB 4WD||$22,305||$7,256|
|LT Extended Cab RWD||$33,985||$9,418|
|LS Crew Cab RWD||$31,045||$10,908|
How do you reset the computer on a 2005 Chevy Silverado?
How to Reset a 2005 Chevrolet Computer
- Pop open the hood of your Chevy and locate the negative battery terminal. On this terminal is a clamp that has a nut attached to it.
- Wait 30 minutes then put the negative battery clamp back onto the negative side of the battery. Tighten the nut with the end wrench.
What engine does my 05 Silverado have?
Used 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Specs & Features
|Base engine size||5.3 l|
|Base engine type||Gas|
|Cam type||Overhead valves (ohv)|
How many miles does a 2005 Chevy Silverado last?
A well taken care of Silverado is likely to last over 200,000 miles. For some drivers, that can be over 20 years of use. Even Silverados that aren’t maintained frequently can expect to reach over 150,000 miles and about 10 years of driving.
Is a 2005 Chevy Silverado a good truck?
The 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5. It ranks 20th out of 32 for all car brands.
Is the 2005 Chevy Silverado a good truck?
How do you reset the engine control module on a Chevy Silverado?
Remove the nut off the negative battery cable with a socket set or wrench. Slide the cable off of the battery and put it aside. Turn the headlight switch to the “on” position to drain the ecm of any remaining power. Wait at least 10 minutes, then turn it back to the “off” position.
How do you clear the code on a 2005 Chevy Silverado?
How to Clear Codes on a Chevy Silverado
- Locate the data link connector (DLC) port that is the same size and shape as the OBD scan tool’s connective end.
- Plug the handheld scan tool into this port.
- Wait for the scan tool to retrieve the codes, then press “Erase Codes.”
How much horsepower does a 2005 5.3 L have?
Used 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Specs & Features
|Horsepower||295 hp @ 5200 rpm|
|Torque||335 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm|
|Turning circle||47.3 ft.|