What do you write in a senior letter?
What kinds of things can I write about in a senior letter?
- congratulating the senior for graduating.
- wishing the senior well in his/her next phase of life (college, military, career)
- remembering fond memories (childhood, school, social gatherings, etc…)
What to write in a letter to a graduating senior?
Go forward on your journey, explore life, learn more, make your own decisions, and always remember to keep God first, and know that you will always have your parents love and support. We are so happy and grateful and may God continue to bestow blessings on your graduation and for your future.
What should I write to my senior daughter?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What do you say to a senior?
Words of Wisdom I Want My Senior to Ignore
- DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. This sounds good.
- JUST BE YOURSELF. I’m not asking you to be someone else.
- FOLLOW YOUR HEART. This is horrible advice.
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE. Ummmmmm.
- LIVE FOR THE MOMENT. Don’t fret.
- TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED. OK, maybe sometimes.
What do you write in a senior citizen card?
- May your day be filled with all kinds of bright sunny things.
- You’re wonderful because … (
- Just wanted to say Hello and tell you I’m/we’re thinking of you.
- Sending cheerful thoughts to brighten your day.
- You make me smile.
- Sending lots of hugs your way.
- You make my heart smile.
How do you write a letter to an elderly relative?
All you need to remember is keep it simple, cheerful, and sincere. Your words should be optimistic and uplifting. You may want to include a fond memory you have of yourself and the recipient of the letter. Any memory or life experience that triggers a smile or chuckle is a perfect addition to the letter.
What do you say to a senior teammate?
Thank you for making me unbelievably proud to call you my best friend. Being able to live the ups and downs with you has been the most incredible journey. Your work ethic and positive attitude will forever inspire me to be better in everything I do. Thank you for working so hard and achieving your goals.
How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
- Part One: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him unconditionally.
- Part Two: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him, his accomplishments, his unique talents and abilities.
- Part Three: “About our relationship…”
What are good quotes for yearbook?
Memorable Yearbook Quotes
- “You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.”
- “If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.”
- “Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.”
- “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”
- “I’ve learned from the bad times and was humbled by the good.
How do you compliment a senior?
Here are a few popular compliments to share:
- “I’m so impressed – you’re great with a computer/smartphone!”
- “I could use your expert advice on _____.”
- “Have you always had this amazing sense of style?”
- “I love spending time with you.”
What do you write in an elderly card?