What are LDT files in Oracle Apps?
LDT is a file extension for a data file used with Oracle applications. LDT stands for Loader DaTa files. LDT files contain entity definitions, parent-child relationships, input parameters and data. LDT files to an LCT file which is used for the configuration.
How do I download LDT files?
Steps to use FNDLOAD Command
- Step 1: Login to apps server of the source environment and source the environment file.
- Step 2: Copy the .ldt file to the destination instance server.
- Step 3: Login to apps server of the destination environment and go into the directory where ldt file is copied.
What is the use of Fndload in Oracle Apps?
The Generic Loader (FNDLOAD) is a concurrent program that can move Oracle E-Business Suite data between database and text file representations. The loader reads a configuration file to determine what data to access.
How do I move a concurrent program in Oracle Apps?
- Define your concurrent program and save it in first instance(for how to register a concurrent program click here)
- Connect to your UNIX box on first instance and run the following command to download the .ldt file.
- Move the downloaded .ldf file to new instance(Use FTP)
How do I open a LDT file?
Programs that open LDT files
- DIAL DIALux.
- DIAL LDT Editor.
- OxyTech LITESTAR 4D Open.
What is an IES file?
“IES FILES” A standardized data file which expresses the light output of a luminaire as luminous intensity versus angle along with sufficient descriptive and documentary test information it is derived from the acronym for the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA).
What is LDT file?
ldt) files contain important basic data for your lighting design in pure text form. These include parameters such as building dimensions, lamp configuration and luminous intensity. With the free LDT editor you can open LDT- and IES-files and edit the information they contain.
How do I convert XML to publisher reports?
To migrate an XML Publisher report first download download Concurrent Program & XML Publisher from source system.
- Download LDT file for Concurrent Program.
- Download LDT file for XML Publisher Template and Data Definition.
Where is application short name in Oracle Apps backend?
SELECT fa.application_id “Application ID”,
- fat.application_name “Application Name”,
- fa.application_short_name “Application Short Name”,
- fa.basepath “Basepath”
- fnd_application_tl fat.
How do I run a concurrent program?
- Log in to Oracle Forms with the appropriate responsibility as described under Responsibility, above.
- Choose Single Request (to run a single concurrent program) or Request Set (to run a set of concurrent programs).
- Select OK.
- Query for the appropriate concurrent program, if necessary.
What is concurrent request?
The number of concurrent requests refers to the number of requests that the system can process simultaneously. When it comes to a website, concurrent requests refer to the requests from the visitors at the same time.
How is photometric data used?
How to Use the Photometric Data Files. The luminous intensity data presented in photometric files is useful because it allows lighting designers to observe both the total light output and the angular spread of the light output. The angular information is typically presented as polar diagrams and cone diagrams.
How to use fndload to upload LDT files?
FNDLOAD Command To upload Ldt file for a request group for a Concurrent Program FNDLOAD / O Y UPLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afcpreqg.lct file_name.ldt FNDLOAD Command To upload Ldt file for a request group for a Request Set
What do LDT files contain in Oracle Applications?
LDT files contain entity definitions, parent-child relationships, input parameters and data. LDT files to an LCT file which is used for the configuration. LDT files can be exported from the Oracle database using the FNDLOAD function. We can open and edit LDT files, but it is not a recommended way.
How to download and upload a fndload profile?
Following fndload commands used to download and upload the Profile Options FNDLOAD apps/ O Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afscprof.lct .ldt PROFILE PROFILE_NAME=” ” APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME=”APP_SHORT_NAME” Fndload Profile Options Download Upload Command – Oracle Appplications