Is Sterling owned by Kohler?
Sterling came into the Kohler fold in 1984, providing a mid-priced, full-line plumbing brand that was tough as it was beautiful. Since then, Sterling has been a brand of Kohler, a company with a world-class reputation of its own as the recognized leader in kitchen and bath design.
How do I identify my faucet parts?
Depending on the condition of your original faucet, you may have to use multiple methods to identify the correct parts:
- Manufacturer logo or Model number.
- Spline (teeth) count on broach.
- Stem length.
- Cartridge length and shape.
Which faucet brand is best?
Favorite & Most Reliable Kitchen Faucet Brands:
- Delta Faucets – Our Highest Rated Overall Brand.
- Kohler – Favorite Designer Brand.
- Moen – Brand Faucet Brand For High End Consumers.
- Kraus – Best For Commercial Style Faucets.
- Pfister – Brand With Widest Selection.
- American Standard – Best Brand For General Homeowner Use.
Is Kohler made in China?
Kohler. Many of Kohler’s products are still made in US-based manufacturing locations, but they’re sold mainly at small kitchen and bath showrooms. (The products Kohler stocks to big-box hardware stores are imported, a lot of the time.)
Who owns Sterling bathtubs?
Kohler Co. Sterling Plumbing is the brand-name of a line of plumbing products manufactured by Kohler Co. The company designs and manufactures a diverse selection of product for the bath, including whirlpool tubs, sinks, toilets, shower doors and bathroom accessories.
Can you replace shower handle without replacing valve?
The handle and trim for the tub/shower controls can also usually be replaced without redoing any plumbing by using a universal replacement kit (available for most brands at home centers and plumbing supply stores). Tub spouts (faucets) unscrew (Photo 2), or pull off if they have a setscrew underneath.