How do you fold a shirt in 5 steps?
How to Fold a Short-Sleeved T-Shirt
- Lay your T-shirt facedown on a flat surface.
- Fold one side of the shirt in toward the center, then fold the short sleeve back the other direction.
- Fold the collar of the shirt back to the bottom hem to form a rectangle.
- Fold the shirt in half again.
- Store the folded T-shirt upright.
How do you fold a button up shirt without wrinkles?
To achieve the ultimate fold, make sure the entire shirt is buttoned to avoid wrinkles. Lay the shirt flat, completely face down, with the sleeves extended. Fold the right hand arm and right hand side of the shirt inward, creating a straight line from the right shoulder to the bottom edge of the shirt.
How do you fold pants fast and neat?
Fast Folding for Casual & Dress Pants
- Step 1: Lay the pants flat and fold them in half. Lay your pants face-up.
- Step 2: Fold the pant legs up. Fold by pulling the bottom hem of the pants up to the top of the back pocket.
- Step 3: Fold them in half.
What is the best way to fold a shirt?
The Single Best Way to Fold Your Shirts Step 1: Start with a rectangle. Step 2: Fold the sides of the shirt toward the center. Step 3: Flatten the sleeves. Step 4: Fold upward. Step 5: Fold in half and store
How do you fold a T shirt?
Folding T-Shirts – Method #1: The Basic Fold. This is the simple method that most people default to. Lay the t-shirt out flat, face down, with the top of the shirt facing towards you. Fold the shirt in half from left to right, then fold the sleeves in towards the middle. Now fold the shirt in half from bottom to top.
What is a shirt folder?
A shirt folder allows you to save up on the time you would need to fold up your freshly washed laundry. Moreover, you can stack your clothes like a pro. Your closet will end up looking the pile that you find in you favorite clothing shops. With just a few steps and snaps, the shirt folder transforms your wrinkled shirt into a neatly folded top.