How do I recover my Transcend flash drive?
Guide: Recover Transcend flash drive data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Choose the flash drive to scan. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and choose your flash drive where you lost important files.
- Check and preview flash drive data.
- Restore flash drive data.
How do I unlock my Transcend flash drive?
Go to the help or support section and search for “write protection.” Step 5Click on the download section and search for “write protection software remover.” Download the program and install it on your computer. Step 6Open the software program. Go to “Option” and click “Remove Write Protection” to unlock your USB drive.
Can flash storage be recovered?
Files stored on USB/pen drives can become corrupted for a variety of different reasons. Luckily, most corrupted files can be repaired and restored by applying the right USB data recovery method.
Can you fix a dead USB flash drive?
A dead USB can only be fixed by specialists or be replaced with a new one. In these two situations, your flash drive may NOT be physically broken but fails to work and becomes inaccessible due to other reasons like a raw file system, not formatted error, etc.
How do I fix a write protected Transcend flash drive?
Ways to remove write protection
- Step 2: Press Windows key+R on your keyboard.
- Step 3: Type list disk → Enter.
- Step 4: You need to identify which one is USB drive then inputselect disk # (# refers to the number of disk) → Enter.
- Step 5: attributes disk clear readonly → Enter.
- Step 1: Again, press Windows key+R.
How do I fix my USB online?
USB Repair Tool on Windows
- Plug the USB drive into your computer.
- Find the USB drive in File Explorer, right-click on it and select Properties.
- Under the Tools tab, click Check in Error Checking section.
- A new pop-up window appears.
- The tool will scan the USB drive and repair USB drive errors if it can find any.
How do I fix a read only flash drive?
5 Methods to fix USB drive read only issue in Windows PC
- Method 1. Check write protection tab.
- Method 2. Clear read only attribute on USB drive via Diskpart.
- Method 3. Remove write protection in Registry Editor.
- Method 4. Run CHKDSK command to fix disk errors.
- Method 5. Fix USB drive read only by reformatting.
How do I fix a corrupted flash drive?
For Windows users:
- Right-click Start icon and choose Device Manager.
- Click Disk drives and find the driver name of the corrupted USB.
- Right-click on the name and choose Uninstall device.
- Unplug the USB drive.
- Replug the USB drive into the computer and it will reinstall the latest driver automatically.
Why is my USB stick not recognized?
If a driver is missing, outdated, or corrupted, your computer won’t be able to load your USB drive. may all cause your USB flash drive not showing up on Windows PC. You can update USB driver, reinstall the disk driver, recover USB data, change USB drive letter, and format USB to reset its file system.
How do I format a Transcend external hard drive?
Format Transcend hard drive via Disk Management
- Connect the disk drive to your Windows PC.
- Right-click on the partition of the external drive that needs formatting and select the Format option.
- In the next screen, select the exFAT or FAT32 File System and click OK to start the format.
Is there a way to recover files from transcend flash drive?
If you’re still searching for one, here is my recommendation: Recoverit data recovery is a 100% trustworthy flash drive software. The software allows you to recover various types of data from Transcend flash drives, including photos, videos, audio files, Office documents, PDFs, emails, and more.
How to repair transcend JetFlash USB flash drive?
Step 1: Connect Transcend USB flash drive to your PC and launch Transcend OnLineRecovery.exe. Step 2: Let the program check your USB and click “OK” to confirm. Step 3: Choose the repair mode: Repair drive & erase all data or Repair drive & keep existing data.
How much data can I recover from a transcend SD card?
The Windows version (which we’re using in this article) can recover up to 500 MB of data, while the Mac version can only preview recoverable files. To unlock unlimited recovery, you need to purchase a Disk Drill PRO license.
Who is transcend and what do they do?
Transcend is a Taiwanese manufacturer of storage devices, mainly SD cards (including SDHC and SDXC cards), USB flash drives (such as JetFlash drives), and solid-state drives (2.5”, M.2, and mSATA). The company was established in 1988, and it currently has 13 offices in multiple countries around the world, employing over 2,000 people.