How do I fix the stuck iTunes logo on my iPhone 3G?
- Make sure the phone is connected to the computer.
- Hold down the sleep/wake button and home button at the same time for 8 seconds.
- Let go of the sleep/wake button and keep holding down the home button.
How do I fix my iPhone 3gs with iTunes?
If you cannot turn off the device using the slider, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
How do you unlock an iPhone that is stuck on Connect to iTunes?
If you see the Connect to iTunes screen, restart your device:
- On an iPhone X or later, or iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
How do I reset my iPhone 3G Without iTunes?
How can I restore my iPhone 3G Without iTunes?
- From the basic phone menu, tap on Settings. If you can’t find it just by browsing, swipe to the right and then type Settings to search it.
- In the General menu, you should find a Reset option.
- Now chose Erase All Content and Settings and then confirm your selection.
How do I put my iPhone 3g into recovery mode?
Hold both Home and Power button, after exactly 10 seconds release the Power Button, keep holding the Home button until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode, usually about 20 seconds time.
Why is my iPhone stuck iTunes logo?
If your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is displaying the “Connect to iTunes” screen – identified by the iTunes logo and a picture of a USB cable – the device has entered its recovery mode. This can occur when an update fails, when the firmware has been reset or restored or when a new device needs activating.
How do I unfreeze my iPhone from iTunes?
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do I restart my iPhone 3g?
Press and hold both the power button and the home button for at least 10 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Release the buttons after the Apple logo appears.
How can I get my iPhone out of recovery mode?
How to Get Out of iPhone Recovery Mode
- Unplug the device from the USB cable.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button (or Side, depending on your model) until the iPhone turns off, and then let it go.
- Keep holding until the Apple logo reappears.
- Let go of the button and the device will start up.