How do I customize tabs in WooCommerce?
To create Saved Tabs, go to Settings > Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce. Click on the Add New button to create a new Saved Tab. Enter a title and fill the content for this new Saved Tab. Then click on the Save Tab button.
What are WooCommerce tabs?
Description. WooCommerce Product Tabs is the best WordPress plugin to add new tabs for WooCommerce products. You can add as many custom tabs as you need to the WooCommerce product using this plugin. It adds the standard WordPress WYSIWYG editor for each new tab you create.
How do I add a new tab to my WooCommerce account?
Steps on How to Add New Tab in My-Account Page WooCommerce Create a filter hook to add the new tab in my-account page and the filter should gather all the data that is displayed on the menu and then push in your new data. (please remember that word PUSH, I will explain in more details later in this post)
How do I change the Additional Info tab in WooCommerce?
php file, from the WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Theme Editor, then paste the code you have copied before at the end of the file. After that, click the Update File button to save your changes.
How do I remove a product tab in WooCommerce?
in the end I manually removed the review tab from all the products using built in wordpress/woocommerce functionality.
- go to the product lising page.
- click the checkbox to select all products (it will only select the products on this page so you may have to go thru several pages to repeat)
How do I change the description in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce How to remove “description” text in product description?
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
How do I remove a description tab in WooCommerce?
To remove the reviews tab from a specific product page, go to the WooCommerce settings of that product and uncheck the “Enable reviews” checkbox under the Advanced tab. To disable reviews and remove the reviews tab on a global level you can do it under WooCommerce settings > Products > Enable Reviews.
How do I change my WooCommerce account?
3. WooCommerce “My Account” Customization Plugins (premium)
- you can switch between “sidebar” or “tab” display modes.
- you can sort, remove, add, rename and change the content of the account management tabs.
- you can show certain tabs to specific user roles.
- you can change colors, labels, add icons.
How do I remove the Review tab in WooCommerce?
Disable Reviews in the Settings Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products and uncheck Enable product reviews .
How do I display WooCommerce reviews outside of tabs?
To load WooCommerce reviews outside of a product tab, use the native comments_template() function. throw it anywhere in the PHP template that makes off your product, and you’re golden.
How do I add product data to WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home. Enter a product Title and Description. Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How to add WooCommerce category?
Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories
How to set up WooCommerce downloadable products?
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Downloadable Products.
How to customize your WooCommerce product page?
1) Create a listing page with page builder and fill it with content I assume you’re all familiar with page builder, so here we won’t explain to you how 2) Make the newly created page your Shop Page After you’ve created the new page, you need to make it your WooCommerce shop page. 3) Customize WooCommerce Shop Page with Plugins
How to define your WooCommerce shop Page?
Create a brand new page. This is going to be your new WooCommerce Shop page.