How do I change my address with AIA?
- SEND US A MESSAGE. Send us a message and we will email you. Send a message.
- CALL US. 1800 248 8000. or. 65-6248 8000. (for overseas calls only) Mondays – Fridays. 8.45am to 5.30pm.
- MAILING ADDRESS. All forms can be sent to: 3 Tampines Grande #09-01. AIA Tampines. Singapore 528799.
How do I contact NTUC insurance?
You can approach your insurance adviser for assistance. Alternatively, please email your enquiry to [email protected] or call Income hotline at 6788 1122.
How do I change my address with Aviva?
Login using registered mail id or phone number. Under the “My profile” tab, you can update your mail-id/ address or mobile number. Download Non-Financial Endorsement Form. Fill the respective details in the form to update mail id/ address or mobile number and submit the same at nearest Aviva life branch office.
What does NTUC Income do?
NTUC Income is Singapore’s leading composite insurer, offering products and services that serve the protection, savings and investment needs of different life stages and for all segments of society.
How do I change my address with NTUC?
You can update your particulars via the following options:
- Log in to [email protected]
- Fill up, sign and attach documents to the “Change of Personal Particulars” form using your devices (i.e. Mobile, Tablet, and PC).
How do I change my address in AIA Singapore?
- AIA SINGAPORE.
- UPDATE OF ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS.
- You may update your address and contact information online.
- Particulars of Insured/Policy Owner/Trustee/Assignee.
- Details of Change.
- New Mailing Address [Please submit proof of Mailing Address*]
- Remove Mailing Address.
How do I email NTUC?
If the problem with NTUC FairPrice Product/Service, you can email him at [email protected] with your mobile number, problem statement, and relevant screenshots (if any).
How do I cancel my NTUC membership?
How to cancel NTUC Membership
- Open your MyNTUC app.
- Tap on “More”
- Tap on “Feedback”
- Enter your email address, phone number and indicate that you would like to cancel your NTUC Membership.
- Alternatively, you may also email [email protected]
How do I change my address with Manulife?
Go to the ‘My profile’ menu and select ‘Personal information’ to update your address. Then click submit. Complete and fax or mail us the Change of address form online. Find out whether you should change your personal information (i.e., address) with us or through your company’s HR team.
Is NTUC Income under NTUC?
NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (Income) is an insurance cooperative in Singapore. It provides life, health and general insurance products. It currently has seven branches and seven lite branches across Singapore….NTUC Income.
|Total assets||S$41.9 billion|
|Footnotes / references|
What should I know before buying insurance?
Here’s what you need to know before buying any kind of insurance policy:
- Is This The Policy I Need?
- Can I Afford This Policy In The Long Term?
- Which Channel Should I Use To Buy My Policy?
- Can I Omit Any Details About Myself?
- What Should I Know About The Insurance Policy?
How do I change my address with Great Eastern?
If you do not know your Financial Representative, call our Customer Service Officers at 1800-248 2888. If there are any changes in your personal particulars (such as a new address), you can update us via e-Connect. Alternatively, you may download and complete our Update of Personal Particulars form and send it to us.
How to update your NRIC with NTUC Income?
For update of address, if the new address is not reflected in your NRIC, please submit a proof of address (E.g. Bank statements, Telephone/Utility bills, Rental agreement, or Government agency letter (not more than 6 months old) You may call the NTUC Income hotline at 6788 1122.
When is the best time to contact NTUC?
You can refer to our hotlines below, or chat with us online via WebChat. For motor insurance purchase, quotation and sales enquiries. Operating hours: 9am – 5.50pm on Monday – Friday, closed on Saturday, Sunday & public holidays. For travel insurance activation, purchase, and sales enquiries.
Who is the owner of NTUC Plus card?
The NTUC Plus! card is issued, managed and own by NTUC Link Private Limited. You should report the lost to them at Tel: 6223 5225, email here I have not nominated anyone to be the beneficiary of my FairPrice shares. Can I make a nomination?
How to get a NTUC FairPrice membership card?
Upon acquiring union membership, you can then apply to purchase FairPrice shares (for 20 shares only) at $1 per share plus $3 entrance fee. For more details on NTUC General Branch Membership, please call 6213 8008. I have signed up for FairPrice membership but have still not received the membership card. How long does it take to process?