Why has Yahoo removed comments?
However, a message by Yahoo news on their website reveals exactly why the website removed the comment section. It reads: “Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.”
Can you delete your yahoo comments?
It’s pretty easy to permanently delete and remove a negative, false, defamatory or fake comment from Yahoo! Finance. Important Note: You will have to flag each comment 5-10 times and each one must be done from a different IP address using a different Yahoo user account.
How can I delete all my Yahoo posts?
How to delete all of your email on Yahoo Mail
- Open Yahoo Mail in a web browser.
- Click the checkbox at the top of the browser, above the inbox.
- To select more messages, scroll down to see all the messages in the inbox.
- Click the checkbox arrow again to click “All.” You should now see that all the messages are selected.
How do I contact Yahoo News?
Contact a representative Yahoo’s corporate headquarters. Call Yahoo’s customer care phone number at 408-349-5070, or toll-free at 866-562-7219.
Why can’t I read comments on Yahoo?
Can I change my Yahoo email address?
It’s not possible to change an existing email address, but connecting another mailbox will allow you to send and receive messages with any of your connected email addresses. …
How can I quickly delete thousands of emails on Yahoo?
How to Delete Thousands of Emails on Yahoo
- Make sure you’re signed in to your account.
- Once in, check the square box. It’s conveniently located under the “delete” button.
- Once they are all selected, click that “delete” button. This may or may not take a few minutes for messages to disappear.
How do I select all in Yahoo Mail on iPhone?
Select the check box that’s located above the messages (you’ll find it next to Compose). Alternatively, select the arrow beside the check box to reveal a drop-down menu. Select All or one of the other options to select specific messages. Use the toolbar to archive, move, or delete all the messages.