Who is the most influential artist of the 2000s?
Top 100 Artists of the 2000s
- Kanye West.
- Alicia Keys.
- System of a Down.
Who is most famous blues artist?
The main source being The All Music Guide To The Blues (Miller Freeman Books).
- Otis Spann (1930 – 1970)
- Albert Collins (1932 – 1993)
- John Mayall (1933 – )
- Freddie King (1934 – 1976)
- Paul Butterfield (1942 – 1987)
- Johnny Winter (1944 – )
- Eric Clapton (1945 – )
- Stevie Ray Vaughan (1954 – 1990)
Who is the most influential artist of the 2010s?
When Beyoncé triumphs, it feels like we all do.
- Kendrick Lamar. Kevin Winter/Getty Images.
- Frank Ocean. Dia Dipasupil/FilmMagic via Getty Images.
- Lady Gaga. Kevin Winter/Getty Images.
- Drake. Drake/Youtube.
- Metro Boomin. Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images for Spotify.
- Taylor Swift. Kevin Winter/Getty Images.
- Kanye West.
Who was the most popular singer in the 2000s?
Usher. For much of the 2000s, Usher Raymond IV was the unstoppable force in popular music. He scored a whopping eight No. 1s on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart (more than any other artist this decade), plus his 2004 album “Confessions” sold more than 20 million copies worldwide.
Who is the biggest pop star now?
Hold on, Taylor Swift: Justin Bieber Is the Biggest Pop Star in the World
|Justin Bieber — 3-month live gross — 30-day ticket sales 10 Album sales 1 Spotify streams 54 YouTube Views 1 Instagram views||1|
Who is the biggest pop star of the 2010s?
- Katy Perry.
- Nicki Minaj.
Who is the best blues guitarist ever?
The Best Blues Guitarists of All Time
- Lightnin’ Hopkins.
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe.
- T-Bone Walker.
- Muddy Waters.
- Albert King.
- B.B King. Recommended B.B. King listening: Singin’ the blues.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan. Recommended Stevie Ray Vaughan listening: Texas Flood.
- Derek Trucks. Recommended Derek Trucks listening: Revelator.
Who is the biggest pop star of all time?
250 million or more records
|Artist||Country / Market||Genre|
|Michael Jackson||United States||Pop / rock / dance / soul / R&B|
|Elton John||United Kingdom||Pop / rock|
|Madonna||United States||Pop / dance / electronica|
|Led Zeppelin||United Kingdom||Hard rock / blues rock / folk rock|
Who is the biggest pop star in the world ever?
Who was the biggest band in the 2000s?
Top 10 Best Rock Bands of the 2000s
- Linkin Park (New Metal/Alternative Metal)
- Avenged Sevenfold (Metalcore/Heavy Metal)
- Green Day (Punk Rock/Pop Punk)
- Snow Patrol (Alternative Rock/Power Pop)
- Korn (Nu Metal/Alternative Metal)
- Nickelback (Post Grunge/Alternative Rock)
- Slipknot (Heavy Metal/Groove Metal/Alternative Metal)
Who was the Blues Artist of the 2000s?
Thousands of blues albums were released in the years between 2000 and 2009, and the decade not only brought us exciting, late-career masterpieces from blues veterans like B.B. King and Buddy Guy but also introduced us to fresh young talents like Nick Moss and Watermelon Slim that will continue to entertain us for years.
Who are the best modern blues rock artists?
In 2019, I wrote “50 Modern Blues Rock Soul Artists You Must Hear in 2019.” You can see that article here. After that, I wrote “Your Additions to 50 Blues Rock and Soul Artists 2019,” gathered from your suggestions in the comment section. See that article here.
Are there any new blues artists coming out in 2020?
2020 and 2021 brought the worldwide pandemic and the music industry suffered a crushing blow. Although a few are starting up again now, musicians’ tours have been cancelled. Artists and bands have been forced to pivot to livestream performances, online teaching, and other sources of income.
Who are some famous people that play blues?
Having turned pro at the age of 18 Danny has played on bills with the likes of Buddy Guy, Fleetwood Mac legend Peter Green, Joe Cocker, Greg Allman and Walter Trout. The band’s latest album Just As I Am features eight new original songs written by Danny and a cover of John Hiatt’s Master of Disaster.