What is touchless control?
Android’s Touchless Control feature lets you go hands free and control a smartphone with just your voice. Not every Android device is created equal. Some devices are simply better at hands free. For example — this Verizon-branded Motorola Moto X is one of the best when it comes to hands free.
Does the Moto E have voice commands?
Moto Experience Swipe up from the home key to Google. Tap the Microphone icon, or speak the phrase ‘Ok Google’. Speak the desired command or search term(s). To access voice control settings, swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers.
Does Motorola have voice assistant?
To use Moto G voice command, you need launch the voice command app in your app drawer. If you are using Bluetooth headset, you can press the call button to launch the app. Once the voice command app is launched, you can speak the command. You Moto G will pick up the voice command and perform corresponding tasks.
How do I turn on accessibility on my Motorola phone?
- From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to then tap Accessibility.
- To access TalkBack features, tap TalkBack.
- Tap the TalkBack switch to toggle on/off.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Next to proceed through the TalkBack tutorial.
How do I activate voice command on my Motorola?
Open an app
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Voice Command.
- If necessary, tap the microphone to activate it.
- Speak Open + [name of app].
How do I turn on voice text on my Motorola?
Using Google™ Keyboard/Gboard
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings then tap ‘Language & input’ or ‘Language & keyboard’.
- From the On-screen keyboard, tap Google Keyboard/Gboard.
- Tap Preferences.
- Tap the Voice input key switch to turn on or off .
How do I get rid of double tap on my Motorola?
To disable, double-tap the Talkback switch then double-tap Stop.
How do you set hands free?
How to turn it on?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on “Google”
- Find Search, Assistant & Voice.
- Tap and open Voice.
- Then Voice Match setting.
- Turn on both of the first two toggles: “Access with Voice Match” and “Unlock with Voice Match”