What is the number for Bill Matrix?
BillMatrix offers telephone customer service help during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m, excluding holidays. The toll-free customer service line number is 1-800-446-1373.
Where can I pay Dominion bill?
Pay In Person
- Money orders* (written to the authorized payment center, not to Dominion Energy)
- Checks* (including personal checks, traveler’s checks, and cashier’s checks)
- Pin-based debit cards (at Walmart and Kroger locations)
- Walmart MoneyCard (at Walmart locations)
How do I pay my Dominion bill over the phone?
Make a payment using your credit or debit card either online or by phone (English & Spanish). Make a one-time payment through our only authorized third party vendor, Paymentus or call 833-281-1507.
How do I pay my Dominion Energy bill online?
How to Pay Your Bill Online
- Register or sign in to your account.
- Choose “Payment” from left navigation on desktop or hamburger menu in top right-hand corner.
- Select “From Your Bank Account.”
What is BillMatrix used for?
BillMatrix provides simplified reconciliations, which means faster payments and fewer collections problems for your business. With BillMatrix, your customers can make one-time payments that are delivered in real-time or schedule their payments in advance.
How do I contact the BillMatrix?
To reach User Support, please call 800-967-9649 or email [email protected] If you’d like to use BillMatrix to enable your customers to securely and easily pay bills online, please email us.
Why do I have a credit on my electric bill?
A bill credit is similar to a conditional discount, serving as an amount deducted from the customer’s power bill, either as an ongoing incentive or a once-off feature. Customers receiving bill credits will generally need to satisfy their energy provider’s conditions, such as paying bills on time or via direct debit.
Can I pay my Dominion bill with a credit card?
Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card or debit card, with Apple Pay, or with your bank account.
What is BillMatrix Service?
BillMatrix is a third-party payment service provider for businesses across the United States. You can use your checking account (in the form of an electronic check), an ATM/Debit card, or a Visa, Mastercard Check Card to make payments on your account.
How do I pay my Scana Energy bill?
Log in to enroll.
- Pay by Mail. SCANA Energy. P.O Box 100157. Columbia, SC 29202-3157. Fee: None. Posts: In 3-6 business days. Check | Money Order.
- Pay by Phone. 1-800-450-9175. Fee: $3.50. Posts: Immediately. Credit | Debit.
- Pay in Person. Find a Payment Center. Fee: $1.50 (cash) Posts: Immediately. Cash | Check | Money Order.
Who owns BillMatrix?
BillMatrix Corporation/Parent organizations
How long does it take to pay a SCE Bill?
You can pay all or part of their bill if you have their name, account number, and ZIP code. Payments usually reach us within 2-5 business days. No fees from SCE. Pay with check or money order. Allow 2-5 business days for payment to be received.
When to call customer support for home SCE?
Call our support line for questions related to your account, including billing and electric rates from: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. If you’re in immediate danger, please call 911. If you are having difficulty paying your bill, please contact us right away.
Is there a fee to use billmatrix?
Use BillMatrix for a credit or debit card to easily make a one-time payment, or enroll in AutoPay for automatic monthly payments. $3.50 fee per transaction charged by BillMatrix. Fee can be waived if paperless.