What happens if I change my Apple Store country?
That means you lose access to all your existing iTunes and App Store purchases when you change your Apple ID to a different country. Anything already on your device is still available to use and apps you’ve already downloaded still get the latest updates.
Is changing Apple ID country illegal?
Is it legal to change the region on iPhone/iPad/iPod to download an app from that App Store? Answer: A: Answer: A: You cannot use the iTunes store of a country in which you are not physically located.
Can you have 2 Apple IDs on an iPhone?
You can’t have 2 IDs on one device like you can have 2 user accounts on a computer. Devices are by design single user only. You can have 2 IDs using one for iCloud and one for the App Store/iTunes for example. In app purchases can’t be shared.
How many times can you change your Apple ID region?
However, Apple can restrict switching to once per 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device, which include downloading and playing movies, music, and TV shows, logging into Apple Music, or downloading past purchases in any store.
What happens if you change region?
Your Google Play country determines what content you see in the store. When you change your country, you won’t be able to use your Google Play balance that you have in your old country in your new country. You may lose access to some books, movies, TV shows, games, and apps.
Can you have two Apple ids on one phone?
No iDevice can be configured for more than one Apple ID – that of the user. They are not multi-user devices nor is iOS a multi-user OS. Apple recommends using a single Apple ID for all Apple services on iPhone.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer.
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
How do I change app store region?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I spend my Apple ID balance to change region?
Change your region online
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Scroll to the Account section, then click Edit.
- From the Country/Region menu, select your new country or region.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*
Can I change my Apple ID on my iPhone without losing everything?
When you change your Apple ID, you will not lose any data. If you create a new Apple ID, that will cause you to have to start over and lose everything that you purchased with that ID. My account is associated with both my new email and an old iCloud.