How do you make a 3D paper snowflake?
- 1Make 6 identical squares. Prepare 6 squares of equal size using blue, white, or silver plain or patterned paper.
- 2Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 3Fold the triangle in half.
- 4Make three slits.
- 5Unfold the paper.
- 6Glue the inner flaps together.
- 7Flip the paper.
- 8Glue the second pair of flaps.
What is a 3D snowflake?
A 3D snowflake is a snowflake with three dimensions: length, width, and depth (like a real snowflake). This is opposed to a 2D snowflake that has only length and width (like a drawing of a snowflake).
How do you make Christmas snowflakes?
Begin with your square piece of paper and fold it in half diagonally to make a triangle.
- From the square, fold the piece of paper over to create a triangle.
- Begin to fold the triangle into three.
- The triangle folded into three from left to right.
- Cut the points off the bottom of your triangle to form a straight edge.
How to make a 3D snowflake for free?
3D Snowflake Templates Print out our free snowflake templates and use them to make some lovely 3D Paper Snowflakes. ShareTweetPin it Printables 7.5-inch Snowflake
What kind of paper do you use to make snowflakes?
Check out the video tutorials for each 3D snowflake, or skip to written tutorial below! You may also like: Easy DIY paper Christmas ornaments with free templates! You can use regular white copy paper , color paper, metallic paper, scrapbook paper, or even recycled paper. Get creative!
What to do with Snowflake templates for Christmas?
These Snowflake Templates can be used as a winter décor or one can use the colored papers to give it a look of Christmas flower by handing it on the tree.
How to make a snowflake out of a triangle?
3 Fold the triangle in half. Fold the resulting triangle in half to come up with a smaller triangle. 4 Make three slits. Make 3 equally spaced vertical slits on one short side of the folded triangle. Stop cutting before reaching the opposite short side.