How do you change the language on Facebook back to English?
To change your Language and Region settings:
- Go to your Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
Why is my Facebook in French?
Just go to your account settings. Select the arrow (Account) on the right side of the Facebook menu bar. Select Settings & Privacy. Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu, and choose a different language.
How do I change my settings from French to English?
Click “Clock, Language, and Region” in the Control Panel. Click “Regional and Language Options” to open a new configuration window. Click the “Keyboards and Languages” tab. In the drop-down box, select “English” as the display language.
Why is my Facebook in another language?
Scroll down and click “Settings & Privacy.” This will open a sub-menu. Select “App Language.” 4. Your Facebook app language will be set to match your phone language (which you can change in your phone’s settings), but you can also manually select your language from the list on this page.
How do I change my Facebook from Japanese to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
Where is the language setting on Facebook?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I change the language on YouTube back to English?
To change your YouTube language on a computer, do the following:
- Open YouTube and log into your account.
- Click on your account icon.
- Scroll down and click on Language.
- Select your desired language from the ones on the list.
- Your language will now be automatically changed to the one selected.
How do you change the language setting on Facebook?
How do you change the language on Facebook Mobile?
- Launch Facebook on your smartphone.
- Go to your Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language.
- Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I change my Facebook language back to English?
1. open www.facebook.com. 2. go to the bottom on the left side Facebook © YYYY will be written. 3. Click on any thing appears just a little right of Facebook © YYYY. this word means “language “. 4. select English or double click English.
How do you change Facebook settings to English?
Changing the Language Settings, Mobile and Tablet Open a web browser. Navigate to Facebook. Click on the “More” icon. Scroll down to the “Help & Settings” section. Select “Language”. Select “English (Pirate)” from the list of languages. Choose your second language. Click on the home icon and enjoy your new English (Pirate) interface.
How to change Facebook’s language settings?
Log in to your Facebook account.
How to change my Facebook page back to English?
Otherwise, do the following: Sign Into Your Facebook Account Click Here, after the language page has been displayed, click on “Edit” in the first line and it will show you the list of Languages available to choose and Click on the Language symbol ( blue ball) Also Read: Create A New Facebook Account