How do I remove the power supply from a Dell Optiplex 330?
In order to remove the power supply you have to first remove two screws connecting the power supply to the case. You can now slide the power supply straight back and lift it straight up and out of the computer. It should look like the last picture after the power supply is removed.
What power supply does a Dell Optiplex 390 have?
Dell Optiplex 390 790 990 3010 SFF Desktop Power Supply CCCVC H240AS-00 SFF Computer Power Supply 240 Watt.
How do I know if my Dell power supply is bad?
The most obvious sign of a faulty power supply is when your computer won’t even turn on. Even if everything else on your computer is broken, if your power supply is operational its fan should turn and you’ll still see a power LED light up near the power supply or on the front of the case.
How do I remove my Dell power supply?
To remove the PSU:
- Remove the screws that secure the PSU to the computer .
- Disconnect the PSU cables from the connectors on the system board [2, 3].
- Unroute the PSU cables from the retention clips.
- Press the metal release tab , slide the PSU toward the back and lift it out of the computer .
How do I remove the power supply from a Dell Optiplex 755?
Press the release button located on the floor of the system chassis, and then slide the power supply toward the front of the system. 8. Lift the power supply and remove from the system.
What power supply does a Dell OptiPlex 7010 have?
LXun 240W Power Supply Compatible with Dell OptiPlex 3010 390 7010 790 9010 960 990 SFF Systems (P/N: 3WN11 709MT 592JG 66VFV CCCVC RV1C4 J50TW 2TXYM, M/N: H240AS-00 H240AS-01 H240ES-00 H240ES-01)
How do I remove the power supply from my Dell computer?
Can I replace Dell power supply?
You’d have to replace motherboard, psu, case, and if you are using the preinstalled oem operating system you need to buy a new license.
How do I check my Dell desktop power supply?
Learn how to run a self-test diagnostics on the power supply unit of a Dell desktop or all-in-one computer….
- Turn off the system.
- Disconnect the power cord from the PSU, and wait for 15 seconds.
- After 15 seconds, connect the power cord back to the PSU.
- The LED light should stay on for 3 seconds and then turn off.