How do I register Wshom ocx?
Type this command: regsvr32 /u wshom. ocx. Hit ENTER. This process will UN-register your file, allowing you to RE-register it.
Do ocx files need to be registered?
ocx file must be registered correctly for it to work correctly. The Visual FoxPro Setup Wizard or InstallShield Express in Visual FoxPro 7.0 or a later version of Visual FoxPro will register an . ocx file correctly, provided that you select the OLE check box in Step 6 for the . ocx file must be registered manually.
How do I fix an ocx missing error?
What Causes the ‘comdlg32. ocx’ Missing Error on Windows?
- Solution 1: Re-register the File. If the ‘comdlg32.
- Solution 2: Run the Program in Compatibility Mode with Administrator Permissions.
- Solution 3: Change Ownership and Provide Full Permissions for the ‘comdlg32.
- Solution 4: Disable UAC.
How do I register DBGRID32 ocx?
- Welcome to Microsoft community.
- As of now, I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned below.
- a. Click on Start; in the start search type cmd.
- c.Type the following command and hit Enter after each one:
- regsvr32 /u DBGRID32.ocx.
- regsvr32 /i DBGRID32.ocx.
How do I manually register a DLL?
Click Start > All Programs > Accessories and right-click on “Command Prompt” and select “Run as Administrator” OR in the Search box, type CMD and when cmd.exe appears in your results, right-click on cmd.exe and select “Run as administrator” At the command prompt, enter: REGSVR32 “PATH TO THE DLL FILE”
How do I fix Regsvr32 error?
Common solutions for Regsvr32 errors
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- If the 32-bit DLL is in the %systemroot%\System32 folder, move it to the %systemroot%\SysWoW64 folder.
- Run the following command: %systemroot%\SysWoW64\regsvr32
How do I fix Msflxgrd OCX error?
Fix Runtime error 339 MSFLXGRD. OCX is missing?
- Go to the Command Prompt.
- Select Run as administrator and type this command “regsvr32 msflxgrd. ocx”
- After typing the command, you would receive a message of successfully re-registering the . ocx file.
How do I manually run regsvr32 exe?
How do I fix regsvr32 error?
How do I fix Mscomctl OCX not correctly registered?
This is How Users can Fix the MSCOMCTL. OCX is Missing Error
- Check the Desktop’s or Laptop’s System Details.
- Register the MSCOMCTL.OCX File on 64-bit Systems.
- Register the MSCOMCTL.OCX File on 32-bit Systems.
- Reinstall the Software.
How do I fix fm20 DLL error?
How to Fix Fm20. dll Errors
- Restore fm20.
- Reinstall the program that uses the fm20.
- Run the sfc/scannow System File Checker command to replace a missing or corrupt copy of the fm20.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
Why do I get an error message on wshom.ocx?
If your wshom.ocx is corrupted or missing, and therefore cannot be properly loaded by Microsoft Office Access 2010, this will result in an error message. Finally, another common cause of wshom.ocx ActiveX errors can be contributed to an ActiveX-related subkey missing from the Windows registry.
Why is my wshom.ocx registry key broken?
These busted wshom.ocx path references cause errors with Windows due to improper wshom.ocx registering. These broken registry keys can be as a result of a missing DLL file, moved DLL file, or an leftover DLL file reference in your Windows registry from an unsuccessful software installation or uninstallation.
Do you need regsvr32 to register actskn43.ocx?
Since you use regsvr32 to register the actskn43.ocx, you should make sure your windows is also 32-bit. If not, you need the following steps to register the actskn43.ocx: