How do I find my Chinese Zodiac element?
The Element for Your Year of Birth
- Metal: Birth years ending in 0 or 1.
- Water: Birth years ending in 2 or 3.
- Wood: Birth years ending in 4 or 5.
- Fire: Birth years ending in 6 or 7.
- Earth: Birth years ending in 8 or 9.
How do I find my zodiac animal?
Learn Your Zodiac Animal
- Rat: Charming, imaginative.
- Ox: Dependable, confident.
- Tiger: Colorful, unpredictable, emotional.
- Rabbit: Polite, affectionate.
- Dragon: Strong, positive.
- Snake: Wise, graceful.
- Horse: Independent, hard-working.
- Sheep: Artistic, generous.
What years are the Chinese Zodiac?
The Chinese New Year Zodiac
- Ox – 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021.
- Tiger – 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022.
- Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023.
- Dragon – 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024.
Which Chinese Zodiac sign is the luckiest?
It has been long believed that the Rabbit is the luckiest Chinese Zodiac sign, however new research may show otherwise. According to data collected by Australia’s official lottery provider, the Lott, those born in the year of the Rat were the luckiest when it came to winning the lotto last year.
What is your element according to your birthday?
Fire — 1 – Aries; 5 – Leo; 9 – Sagittarius – hot, dry, ardent. Earth — 2 – Taurus; 6 – Virgo; 10 – Capricorn – heavy, cold, dry. Air — 3 – Gemini; 7 – Libra; 11 – Aquarius – light, hot, wet. Water — 4 – Cancer; 8 – Scorpio; 12 – Pisces – cold, wet, soft.
How do I find my feng shui element?
To work out your Personal Element proceed as follows:
- Find your year of birth. (
- Then subtract 1900. (
- Now add the digits together repeatedly until you end up with a single digit. (
- If you are Male Subtract this from 10.
- If you are Female Add 5 to the number from step 3. (
What is my zodiac animal Gemini?
GEMINI: DEER It isn’t a surprise that the spirit animal of a Gemini is a deer.
Which birth month is the unluckiest?
They all fell victim to sudden, sick twists of epic bad luck during the third month of the year, sending them spinning off into catastrophic disaster — proof that March is, and always has been, the unluckiest month of all.
Does Chinese astrology have any validity?
Long answer: It has as much validity as Western astrology – which is, none. If Chinese astrology was valid, then everyone born in the same year you were would have the same personality, tastes, preferences, and behavior quirks you do. I seriously doubt this is the case.
What’s your true Chinese zodiac sign?
Your true Chinese zodiac sign is the horse. You are a wild spirit. You’re both intelligent and strong, courageous and adventurous. You love to travel and experience new things. You are also quite he adrenaline seeker! Nothing gets you more excited than the unexpected. Your true Chinese zodiac sign is the sheep.
What are the 12 Chinese zodiac animals?
The 12 signs of the Chinese zodiac include the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon and snake. Other zodiac animals include the horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and boar.
What is the best Chinese zodiac sign?
Conversely, the Dragon is the most coveted zodiac sign, with Chinese births peaking in Dragon years. In Chinese culture, the top 5 luckiest/most popular zodiac signs are Dragon, Snake, Pig, Rat, and Tiger conventionally.