How do I fill a pen line in Photoshop?
Fill the path:
- Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Fill Path button at the bottom of the Paths panel.
- Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) the path to the Fill Path button.
- Choose Fill Path from the Paths panel menu. If the selected path is a path component, this command changes to Fill Subpath.
How do you fill the stroke color in Photoshop?
Choose Edit > Fill Layer, or Edit > Fill Selection . Set options in the Fill dialog box, and then click OK. Choose a color from the Use menu. To select a different color, choose Color, and then select a color from the Color Picker.
How do you fill a shape with pen tool?
Fill a path Select the Pen tool using the shortcut P. To make a selection, click two points to create a line between them, and drag a point to create a curved line. Use Alt/opt-drag your lines to change them. Ctrl/right-click your path in the Paths tab on the right, and then choose Fill Path to create a shape from it.
How do I make my pen tool more visible?
Try the following in this order:
- Reset the pen tool.
- Go to Preferences Performance and ensure that Use Graphics Processor is turned on and that it shows your GPU.
- Reset Preferences using Preferences >General >Reset Preferences on Quit then close and restart Photoshop.
How do you add a stroke in Photoshop CC?
Stroke a selection or layer with color
- Choose a foreground color.
- Select the area or layer you want to stroke.
- Choose Edit > Stroke.
- In the Stroke dialog box, specify the width of the hard-edged border.
- For Location, specify whether to place the border inside, outside, or centered over the selection or layer boundaries.
Why is my pen tool not working Photoshop?
If the pen tool path is not visible, this is likely an issue with Photoshop’s display feedback and may affect other vector tools in the program. Some users have reported being able to fix the issue by turning the Layer’s visibility off and then on. The bug is also triggered when you rename the work path.
What are the fill tools in Photoshop CS5?
Fill tools are used to fill a selected object, area or layer with color or colors. Photoshop has two Fill tools – Paint Bucket and the Gradient tool. Both the fill tools are listed under the same button on the toolbar.
Can you use stroke to fill selection in Photoshop?
You can use the Stroke command to paint a colored border around a selection, path, or layer. When you create a border this way, it becomes a rasterized part of the current layer.
How does the pen tool work in Photoshop?
I often use Pen tool in Photoshop to do outlines but I prefer Illustrator. You can check out my pen tutorial for illustrator by clicking here. You can see how the pen tool works in Illustrator Before you start using the pen tool. You will set your brush. To do this choose the brush tool. Which is this button.
How do you change the stroke path in Photoshop?
Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Stroke Path button at the bottom of the Paths panel. Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) the path to the Stroke Path button. Choose Stroke Path from the Paths panel menu.