How do I download Microsoft Office 2007 with a product key?
Install Office 2007
- Insert your Office 2007 CD into the drive.
- When prompted, enter the product key.
- Read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.
- Follow the prompts and after Office installs, click Close.
How do I find my Microsoft Word product key?
Here’s how to view your product key in the Microsoft Store: Go to www.microsoftstore.com. In the upper right-hand corner, select Sign in and enter the user ID and password you used to buy Office. After you sign in, select your name in the upper right-hand corner, and then select Order History.
Can I still use my office 2007 key?
No. Your 2007 key will not activate a 2010 product. You would enter the product key in the process of getting the download, but should fully activate with the product key. Download the appropriate 2007 package here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads/.
Can I install Microsoft Office 2007 on my new computer?
No you cannot install that version of Office on a new computer. As Palcouk says, the label identifies an “OEM” license of office which can only be installed on the computer it ships with and CANNOT be transferred to a new computer.
How do I find my Microsoft Office product key?
If you still want to view your product key, here’s how:
- Go to the Microsoft account, Services & subscriptions page and sign in, if prompted.
- Select View product key. Note that this product key won’t match the product key shown on an Office product key card or in the Microsoft Store for the same purchase. This is normal.
How do I find my Microsoft Word 2010 product key?
If Office came in a box, card, or disc, look for the product key on the card or on the packaging that came with Office. If the product key isn’t there, read the instructions on the package. You might be directed to go to Office.com/getkey to get your product key.