How do I clean the fan on my Asus?
Unplug the Laptop
- Unplug the Laptop.
- Unplug your laptop from any power source and place it upside-down, preferably on an anti-static mat.
- Remove the Bottom Panel.
- Remove the bottom panel of your laptop.
- Hold the Fan in Place.
- Hold the fan in place with your finger, so that it does not rotate.
- Clean the Fan with a Cloth.
How do I clean my Asus gaming laptop?
Turn off the laptop first, then remove AC adapter and battery (for removable battery models).
- Turn off the laptop first, then remove AC adapter and battery (for removable battery models).
- Please spray isopropyl alcohol on the soft cloth and gently wipe the screen clean of any dirt or smudges.
Can I use a vacuum to clean my laptop?
Vacuum cleaners are not recommended: they’re quite ineffective at removing dust from laptops and they can also cause a build-up of static electricity which you don’t want around a laptop. Insert the nozzle of the air duster into the vents (or as close as you can get it) and start blowing the dust out.
How do you clean a cooling fan?
After disconnecting the fan from the computer, hold the fins of the fan in place using your fingers. Then, either blow the dust away using compressed air, suck up the dust with an electronic vacuum, or wipe away the dust with a damp cloth.
Where are ASUS fans located?
The air vents are usually located at the two sides of the laptop: Air vent design for some laptop models is a hidden style (such as the UX series). The air vent is not at the two sides of the laptop, but at pivot part of the laptop (shown in red in the below image).
How do I clean my laptop fan without taking it apart?
The best way to clean a laptop without taking it apart is using compressed air….Blowing into the vent with your mouth is not advisable due to the humidity and possible fluid introduced into the laptop.
- Shut down your laptop and unplug it from its charger.
- Locate the fan intake vent(s) on your laptop.
How do I clean my Asus?
Does ASUS replace laptop?
If the Product fails during normal and proper use within the Warranty Period, ASUS will repair or replace the defective parts of the Product, or the Product itself, with new or reconditioned parts or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied.
How do I open the back of my Asus?
No parts specified.
- Step 1 Back Cover. Make sure the computer is turned off.
- Remove the four 5mm Phillips #1 screws from the top of the laptop.
- Use a plastic opening tool to gently pry the bottom of the laptop up.
- Lift off the cover and remove the back cover from the device.