How can I check my income tax details?
Income Tax Department
- Go to the ‘My Account’ menu and Click ‘View e-Filed Returns / Forms’ hyperlink.
- Select the applicable option from the dropdown and click ‘Submit’ to view the details of the e-Filed Return/Forms.
How do I check my ATO balance?
Online using myGov Use your myGov account linked to the ATO to check your outstanding balance and when your payment is due.
How do I contact my income tax department for refund?
What is the helpline number of Income Tax Department for refund related queries? You can contact Income Tax department on 1800 103 4455 (or) +91-80-46605200 (Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm) for your Rectification, Refund, Intimation and other Income Tax Processing Related Queries.
How do I talk to someone about my tax return?
How to speak directly to an IRS agent
- Call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 during their support hours.
- Select your language, pressing 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- Press 2 for questions about your personal income taxes.
- Press 1 for questions about a form already filed or a payment.
- Press 3 for all other questions.
Do I need to lodge a tax return if I didn’t pay tax?
If you earn less than the tax free threshold, generally you won’t pay income tax to the ATO. Sometimes you may need to lodge a tax return, in order to get back some tax money you paid. Even if you don’t lodge a tax return, you must send the ATO a “non-lodgement advice”.
How do I download my tax return from myGov?
If your myGov account is set up and linked to ATO online services, you need to:
- Sign in to myGov. External Link.
- Select: ATO online services.
- Select: Employment.
- Select: Income statement.
Can I call about my tax refund?
You can call the CRA’s Tax Information Phone Service (TIPS) @ 1-800-267-6999 and select Telerefund.
Can you sue HMRC for stress?
The Court of Appeal has found that HM Revenue and Customs do owe a duty of care to a taxpayer if it makes mistakes and as a consequence, the taxpayer can sue HMRC for damages.