How can I apply for lost PAN card?
To reissue a PAN card, the procedure involved is as follows:
- Visit www.tin-nsdl.com/index.html.
- Select ‘PAN’ from under the ‘Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Apply’ under ‘Reprint of PAN Card’
- Fill in the details and click on ‘Submit’
- Next, follow the instructions in the corresponding screens.
How can I get my lost PAN card offline?
How to get a duplicate PAN card offline?
- To apply for a duplicate PAN card offline, you can avail of the form at TIN-Facilitation Centres, IT PAN Service Centres, or at PAN Centres.
- The application form must be filled with black ink and in block letters.
- Mention the 10-digit PAN already allotted to you.
What is the fee for lost PAN card?
In case of issuing a duplicate Pan Card, or if any change is require in the existing Pan Data. Applicants are required to pay a charge of Rs. 110 which includes a processing fee of Rs. 93.00+GST 18%.
How can I get my lost PAN card in 2 days?
On submission of the PAN Card application form, it would generally take between 15-20 working days for the PAN card to be issued. Now, however, applicant can receive their PAN card in 2 days. The process is outlined below: Visit the NSDL website and select the appropriate form from the options provided.
Is Fir necessary for lost PAN card?
If you lost your PAN card by theft, you have to file an FIR at the nearest police station. The FIR copy needs to be sent along with the documents of duplicate PAN card application.
What documents are required for duplicate PAN card?
Following documents are required to be submitted along-with the form:
- Proof of PAN (the one currently in use – mentioned at the top of the application) if available;
- Proof of Identity;
- Proof of Address;
- Proof of Date of Birth (for Individual and Karta of HUF)
- Proof in support of changes sought*, if any;
What will happen if PAN card is lost?
If the PAN card is lost or you wish to have a new PAN card with existing details, then you can apply for duplicate PAN card by submitting the Form for “Request for New PAN Card or/ and Changes or Correction in PAN Data” and a copy of FIR may be submitted along with the form.
Is FIR mandatory for lost PAN card?
What are the documents required for lost PAN card?
Documents Required for Lost PAN Card: Individual Applicants
- Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of the Voter ID card.
- Photocopy of the Driving License.
- Photocopy of the Passport.
- Photocopy of the Ration card bearing a photograph of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the Arm’s license.
Can I apply PAN card without aadhar?
Aadhaar would be considered as supporting document. No need to send PAN application form and supporting document to NSDL e-Gov. However, original documents as per Rule 114(4) of Income Tax Rules, 1962 (viz.
What happens if we lost PAN card?
What should I do if my PAN card is lost?
The best thing to do if you find a lost PAN card is to hand it over to the police or at the nearest TIN facilitation centre. Submitting it at the TIN facilitation centre will most probably lead to it being returned to the owner as the officials can check the database and find the address of the person to which the PAN card belongs.
How can I Know my PAN card status?
Click Here And Open NSDL Official Site. After clicking above link you will come to NSDL’s Official page which is looks like below.
How do I track my PAN card application?
How to Track My Pan Card Application An individual can track the status of a PAN card application online using acknowledgement number by following the steps mentioned below: Go to the NSDL website Choose your ‘ Application Type ‘ and click on ‘ PAN- New/Change Request ‘ Key in your acknowledge number To verify the status, please enter the code Choose the ‘ Submit ‘ option. See More….
How can I Make my PAN card offline?
To apply for a PAN Card offline, you need to follow the steps mentioned below: Step 1: Download the Request for New PAN Form Step2: Fill all the mandatory fields in the form carefully Step 3: Attach the supporting documents such as the proof of identity, proof of address, passport size photographs, etc. Step 4: Once done, submit the form at the nearest NSDL collection centre