Does Galaxy Note 2 have SIM card slot?
Including the battery, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100 64GB) phone has 183 grams and it’s a very thin device, only 9.4mm….
|Physical features||Samsung Galaxy Note 2|
|SIM card||1 slot (Single-SIM) micro-SIM (3FF)|
|Maximum download/upload||21/5.76 Mbps|
Why is my SIM card slot not reading my SIM card?
Loose SIM card slot will caused the card losing the connection with the reader of the device. Solution: You can try to apply some pressure to the slot check again if the slot hold the SIM properly. 3. Dust over the slot and SIM card reader making the slot incapable of reading the card properly.
Is Samsung Note 2 4G compatible?
Feature set summary for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE review It is more like what features doesn’t the Note 2 have? There’s 4G LTE compatibility right across to the HD screen, and the 8-megapixel camera that shoots crisp, HD video. It has more features than any other smartphone we’ve seen.
How do I remove a SIM card from a Samsung phone?
How to Remove a SIM card:
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM tray to loosen the tray. To find the location of the SIM tray on your device please check the full product manual.
- Gently pull the SIM tray from the tray slot.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Insert the SIM tray back into the tray slot.
Can you remove an embedded SIM card?
To remove the SIM card from your iPhone, all you need is a SIM card ejection tool or paperclip. Sticking the ejection tool into your iPhone’s SIM card tray will remove the card.
How do I remove a SIM card from Sprint?
Gently insert Apple’s SIM card removal tool or a straightened paperclip into the pin-sized hole in the SIM card tray. Once you release the catch inside, the SIM tray will eject from the phone body. Remove your iPhone SIM card from the tray and reinsert the tray so it is secure and flush with the casing.
How do I remove SIM card from old Samsung?
- At the top of the phone, insert the SIM tray removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/memory card tray, and then push until the tray pops out.
- Place the SIM card on the tray. Make sure that the gold contacts face down and the card is placed as shown.