- Enter about:config into the URL bar in Firefox.
- Select the blue Accept the Risk and Continue button.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- On the web browser, click the Firefox menu and select Options.
- In Options window, select the Content tab.
- In Options window, click on the OK button to close it.
- Click on the Reload current page button on the web browser to refresh the page.
How do I disable cookies in Firefox?
Disable third-party cookies
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, select the Custom radio button.
- Check Cookies and use the drop-down menu to select the types of cookies you wish to block.
How do I run Java on Firefox?
Enable Java in Firefox (Windows) Open the Firefox browser or restart it, if it is already running. From the Firefox menu, select Tools, then click the Add-ons option. In the Add-ons Manager window, select Plugins. Click Java (TM) Platform plugin (Windows) or Java Applet Plug-in (Mac OS X) to select it.
Open Google Chrome.